Thursday, May 26, 2016

Surprise, surprise, surprise

I can't believe I got another post in!!!  This may break a record.

I've been really trying to pick up hand work when I'm sitting in my chair.  Since the first star, I read the directions and have modified my diamond points.  I've now have 9 1/2 stars complete!  Half way there!



I can't believe how fast this has been going.  Hand sewing isn't my thing.  They are pretty addictive.  You can string them along and sew the star as you go.  In the beginning they are spinning every which way, but now they consistantly spin right or left... I'm slowly getting the hang of it!





Here is my little travel box I keep everything in.  Of course it is from Ikea.



 I've also worked on my knitting project and used my yarn bowl =).  Hopefully I post a pic or two of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment