Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hi again!

It's been a while and you know what they say about good intentions....

So it was my birthday this past weekend.  We were both sick, but managed to go out for a little birthday dinner at a fancy place with a water view! That made me feel a little better. Meanwhile back home I opened a really cool present, but it took a few day of getting to feel better before I got to play with it.

I got a scanNcut2! So I decided to give it a try.  While recovering, I did watch some youtube videos to see how it works. For Christmas I got a subscription to Crafty box.  One of the month's boxes was an english paper piecing projects, so I thought that would be the perfect project to try.

I traced the template on paper and got 6 pcs in a square. I scanned it in the ScanNCut2. Then I put my fabric on the sheet and scanned that it so I could line up what I wanted cut. I used up every bit of the 5" square! I was able to cut 4 square at a time.  In the future I could also cut the epp pieces for another project. The craftsy box came with the papers I needed.

Here's a picture:


It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to use it for other things =)

No comments:

Post a Comment