Monday, December 9, 2013

Been busy sewing!

I have been busy sewing! I got a lot done over the last few days.

First, I finished my cousin's quilt. I never got a picture of the full quilt, but here is picture with the binding. It's in the mail to him.

Then while I was on a roll, I made a miniature quilt for my table top quilt stand. I used my slice machine to cut the applique snow flakes. Here is my little snowman quilt.

Next on my list was to finish my Snowy Day Quilt from Ho Ho Ho Let it Snow. All I had left to do was quilt it, apply the buttons and bind it. It's now hanging up on the wall!

Somewhere in between I made about half of the blocks for the Bonnie Hunter Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt.

To finish out this busy weekend I got the Candy Cane Christmas Quilt to almost finish top status. I just need to finish the rest of the embroidery on the top. Then I suppose I need to figure out how to quilt it.

Well, it's a new week and time to get started on some christmas gifts, part two of the mystery quilt and some more donation quilts.

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment